Wednesday 25 April 2012

GEORGE ALLAN O'DOWD aka BOY GEORGE


At this age, now, I know I should be saying 
"What was I thinking!!!!!" but cannot help it laaa.... I still find his pictures beautiful hehehehe....

I mean, just look at these pictures.Aren't they beautiful :)
Love the colourful make-up

Boy George and The Culture Club


















Karma Kameleon was actually my favourite song back then. "...kama kama kama kama kama kama kameleon..... U come and go.... U come and goooooo..." 

Yang ni la jadi ikutan kuuuuu
hahahahahahah.... habis kain perca mami I selongkar untuk buat tocang halus kat rambut I....ahaks! Thanks mom and sister sebab tolong plait rambut kiteeeee....ngeeeeee (",)
Memang betul-betul minat kat Boy George. What I liked was his colorful make-up....G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!!

My teenage life.....hikhikhik....


I still remember saving my pocket money so that I can get my hands on the weekly magazine 'Top of the Pops'. It was from the magazine I collected all my favourite artist's posters. Mmmm... tak ingat pulak berapa ringgit magazine tu masa tuh tapi yang I ingat I memang kena ikat perut, tak makan kat sekolah sebab nak simpan duit. Pergggghhhh... betul-betul berkorban apa sahaja ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment